The Institute of Tequila Studies facility and research would not be possible without generous donations from our membership. Consider becoming a supporter of the foremost authority on tequila research, history, and culture.
Become a Member
Visit our online donation page to become an ITS member. Your donation is tax deductible.
Oak Barrel Society
Patronage Level: $1000 annually
The Oak Barrel Society is named for James L. Oak-Barrel, President of the Tequila Distiller’s Guild and ITS board member during the Museum’s formative years. Mr. Oak-Barrel, along with his parents Karen Oak and Francis Barrel, laid the foundation for the museum as we know it today.
Oak Barrel Society members get to attend private tastings at the ITS facility, participate in the annual tequila retreat and gala, and will be sent a set of commemorative Oak Barrel Caballito glassware, among other benefits.
- Unlimited Free Admission to the Museum for two adults, and all children (over 21)
- Recognition on Major Donor Board displayed in the ITS Museum main lobby
- Invitation to Behind The Scenes With The Curators
- Free reciprocal admission to other Tequila museums worldwide
- Invitations to members’ only opening receptions and events including the annual ITS Tequila Retreat and Gala
- Free subscription to the members’ magazine, TEQUILA NOW!
- 10% discount in The Museum Shop and Margarita Café
- Eight complimentary Guest Passes
- Commemorative Oak Barrel Caballito glassware
- Discounts on Educational Programs, Museum sponsored travel, photographic reproductions, and library research.
For more information, call e-mail email@example.com
Leave a Legacy
The ITS Endowment and our state of the art research facility were made possible by grants by donors who want to advance the frontier of tequila research. The Board of Trustees passed a resolution directing that all gifts made to ITS in honor of, or in memory of, loved ones be placed in the Endowment of the Museum to provide a legacy for those who are being remembered. Should you wish to make a lasting gift for a friend or family member, please contact the development office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Give a Gift
Much of the ITS collection came from donations from individuals who wish to preserve the history and culture of tequila for future generations. If you have an item you consider to be of historical significance, please contact email@example.com